Overview: In this episode, Mark Jamnik comes on the Think Bold, Be Bold Show! Mark is an award-winning sales strategist that helps media sales professionals follow a proven program to help them double their sales. After a decade in media sales, Mark set his sights on becoming a sales coach. In 2012, he became 1 of 100 Tony Robbins coaches in the world. He “coached the coaches” in the organization with sales strategies and shared a done for your referral system. He has also written sales curriculum for broadcast stations, radio stations, and advertising agencies. He is the author of ‘Home Story Sales Success Program’. Mark has worked one-on-one with over 300 entrepreneurs, managers and sales professionals from all over the globe. Tune in to learn more about Mark and his secret to sales!
5 Golden Nuggets Shared:
- In sales, it’s important to understand the buyer’s journey and their thought process. Try to put yourself in their shoes and think like them. If you were them, what would drive you to buy your product or service?
- There’s a big difference between being pesky and being persistent. Be persistent with your customers, not pesky. Follow up with them, but don’t chase them.
- Listen for your customer’s pain points, follow up appropriately, and provide the solution they need. This is how you will best serve them and maintain a healthy relationship.
- Every lesson learned is an opportunity to share with others. Take your mistakes and turn them into value for others. We are all students of life!
- A simple phone call in business goes a long way. If you’re doing cold reach outs, try to give your contact a friendly call before sending off an email. Let them know on the call you will be following up with an email, so they can expect a follow-up. Try this personable approach with your next cold contact and see how they respond!
3 Bold and Kick-Ass Quotes:
- “I don’t look at things in term of failure, I look at things in terms of lessons.” – Mark Jamnik
- “Think about the end of the process at the beginning so you know every single step.“ – Mark Jamnik
- “An owner is the best salesperson for a company.” – Mark Jamnik
Click the hyperlink below to connect directly with Mark!
Click the hyperlink below to connect directly with us!
Until next time, Do Something Nice for Someone!