Overview: Ramone Harper is the founder and CEO of BNB Consulting & Associates, a management and consulting firm that supports major corporations, small businesses, nonprofits, artists, and ministries. BNB empowers organizations to identify and implement their vision from concept to completion. BNB has managed various artists such as comedian Marcus D. Wiley of the “Yolanda Adams Morning Show” and Stellar Award winner and Grammy-nominated artist James Fortune. Ramone has over twenty years of community partnership building experience along with excellent leadership, organizational, strategic planning, communication, financial and project management skills. He serves as executive pastor for Change Church located in New Jersey that has over 7000 members. He is also passionate about giving back and co-founded an organization called TDI: Turning Dreams Into Realities, which assists youth in turning their dreams into reality by providing scholarships, mentoring and professional development. Tune into Ramone’s show below!
5 Golden Nuggets Shared:
- It takes a team to make big things happen. One person can’t do it all.
- Great leadership is not only seeing it but feeling it as well. Lead by example!
- Schedule out your days and hold yourself accountable to your schedule. Tell your time where to go, don’t let your time tell you where to go!
- It’s important to have a dream and a vision. Without one, you are walking through life with a blindfold on.
- It takes 2 to tango, literally. This goes for business, relationships, and overall life. Don’t get stuck in thinking you have to do everything, everyone needs help in order to grow.
3 Bold and Kick-Ass Quotes:
- “I’ve always been intrigued by business and who is making things work.” – Ramone Harper
- “No one can achieve any level of success alone.” – Ramone Harper
- “My vision is to help my client’s vision become a reality.” – Ramone Harper
Click the hyperlink below to connect directly with Ramone!
Click the hyperlink below to connect directly with us!
Until next time, Do Something Nice for Someone!