Overview: In this episode, Mary Shores comes on the Think Bold, Be Bold Show! Mary spends her career as an author, speaker, and entrepreneur, generating positive and pragmatic solutions for people who are freaking out. Mary blends personal experience with her extensive knowledge of neuroscience and human behavior to guide businesses and individuals to defeat the freakout and create their ideal life. Mary has had a rollercoaster life, from tragically losing her first child to building a purpose-filled 8-figure business and writing the Hay House bestseller Conscious Communications. Throughout these life experiences, she discovered the tools to succeed in business and in life. Dedicated to making an impact in the world, Mary is on a mission to create change in a tough industry and share transformative lessons that bridge the gap between science and spirituality. Tune in to hear Mary’s story and learn how to better communicate with yourself and others!
5 Golden Nuggets Shared:
- Evaluate your top 10 common scenarios in your business. Then, brainstorm positive ways you can handle these situations.
- Every business should have a “DO NOT SAY” list. For example, instead of using “unfortunately” change it to “fortunately” and flip the script.
- Every experience we encounter shapes us into who we are. Be grateful for the adversities you have overcome and recognize how strong you are to have gone through them. Remember, sometimes the best inspiration comes from desperation.
- Don’t let your limiting beliefs control you. Whatever you think you can’t do, there’s a reason behind why you think that. Dig deep and find the answer to why you think you “can’t” do something, then figure out how to do it!
- Know your value and don’t give too much away for free, or there will be nothing left to give. Many people encourage you to “give value,” but you have to know your personal value also comes with a price.
3 Bold and Kick-Ass Quotes:
- “Every action you take and every choice you make is either creating a connection or driving a disconnection.” – Mary Shores
- “I started this business because I felt like it was the only way for me to control my own destiny.” – Mary Shores
- “Purpose is whatever your natural skills, gifts, and talents are.” – Mary Shores
Click the hyperlink below to connect directly with Mary!
Click the hyperlink below to connect directly with us!
Until next time, Do Something Nice for Someone!