Overview: In this episode, Jesse Doubek comes back on the Think Bold, Be Bold Show! Jesse is potentially one of the most successful online marketers of our time. As Co-Founder and CEO of Doubek Digital Media, his agency has worked with some of the greatest online entrepreneurs in the world (including NYT Bestselling Authors like Brendon Burchard, Chalene Johnson, and Sonia Choquette) and driven a documented $10M+ in sales. Tune in to hear how Jesse went from $120k of student loan debt to debt free with a thriving business!
5 Golden Nuggets Shared:
- Don’t let others negative opinions affect your mindset or vision. When you stop listening to them, that’s when you grow.
- Entrepreneurship is full of ups and downs. Expect yourself to fail, but most importantly to succeed.
- Learn the skills necessary to master sales and networking. Sales and networking is the key to your business’s growth.
- Follow Jesse’s roadmap to success: launch your business, create 4 product offers, build an online sales process, and then start running ads.
- Go to events, they will change your life! You never know who you will meet and what opportunities will come up.
3 Bold and Kick-Ass Quotes:
- “If you work hard good things will happen.” – Jesse Doubek
- “Get on stages, it’s the most powerful thing you can do.” – Jesse Doubek
- “The more you get uncomfortable, the more you get comfortable.” – Jesse Doubek
Click the hyperlink below to connect directly with Jesse!
Click the hyperlink below to connect directly with us!
Until next time, Do Something Nice for Someone!