Overview: In this episode, Kevin Harrington, Inventor of the Infomercial and Original Shark on Shark Tank, comes on the Think Bold, Be Bold Show! Tune in to hear Kevin’s wisdom on building a dream team and what it truly takes to become a successful entrepreneur. Spoiler alert – Listen to the end for an opportunity to win a free 30-minute consultation and mentoring session with Kevin!
5 Golden Nuggets Shared:
- When you’re backed into a corner, you have no other choice to be creative and figure a way out.
- As an investor, the most important thing to do is protect your investment. It’s key to have advisors on your team to ensure you and your capital are protected throughout the deal.
- Learning how to “close the sale” is essential to your business’s success. Study sales and learn from the greats, such as Zig Ziglar.
- Split your time into increments, especially those of you who are in multiple business ventures. This will help you stay organized, productive, and keep pushing you towards your goals.
- Go big, go strong, and go for the gusto. Think bold and never give up on your goals.
3 Bold and Kick-Ass Quotes:
- “If you just lay money out when people need it, they don’t get creative.” Kevin Harrington
- “I look at every single deal like it’s the last money I got.” – Kevin Harrington
- “Go get an unbelievable mentor, but get somebody beyond what you think you can get.“ – Kevin Harrington
Click the hyperlink below to connect directly with Kevin!
Click the hyperlink below to connect directly with us!
Until next time, Do Something Nice for Someone!