Overview: In this episode, Brian J. Greenberg, aka The Salesman Who Doesn’t Sell, joins us on the Think Bold, Be Bold Show! Brian has founded businesses in e-commerce, marketing, and financial services. He has generated over 50 million in revenue from his businesses and collected over 10,000 reviews and testimonials from customers. He is the founder and president of True Blue Life Insurance, whose mission is to be transparent, honest and helpful to their customers without ever bugging or pushing them. Brian also runs e-commerce websites at Touchfree Concepts and Wholesale Janitorial Supply. Tune in to hear how you can generate sales in your sleep by gaining authentic traffic to your website through reviews!
5 Golden Nuggets Shared:
- Success in your business is a long-term game. Avoid shortcuts and do business the right way, be authentic and genuinely care about your customers.
- It’s better to have your customers buy from you first verses selling to them first.
- Implement informational selling in your business. Give them valuable information in order to make the right purchase decision.
- Do everything you can to make an upset customer happy. One negative customer experience can cost you a lot more business down the line.
- Utilize tools to drive organic traffic and put out great content. A few of Brian’s favorite are: https://headlines.sharethrough.com/ and https://www.semrush.com
3 Bold and Kick-Ass Quotes:
- “I’m willing to take a loss just to satisfy the customer.” – Brian Greenberg
- “I value work and life balance.” – Brian Greenberg
- “Leaders are readers.” – Brian Greenberg
Click the hyperlink below to connect directly with Brian!
Click the hyperlink below to connect directly with us!
Until next time, Do Something Nice for Someone!