Overview: In this episode, our very own Production Manager, Nicole Zeien-Cox, comes on the Think Bold, Be Bold Show! A Business Graduate, Best-Selling Author, Keynote Speaker, Board Member at Guardian Scholars Foundation, Production Manager for Think Bold Be Bold Ventures, and Project Coordinator for Startup Syndicate, Nicole Zeien-Cox is a millennial entrepreneur who thrives in an accelerated environment, on a mission to positively impact the world. She strives to inspire everyone to find their purpose and live a fulfilled life, regardless of their past or current situation. Nicole is passionate about creating the slight edge necessary to bring increased awareness to the foster community through educating, advocating, and inspiring others with her knowledge and personal journey through the foster care system. Tune in to hear Nicole’s story of overcoming adversity that eventually led her to the business world and entrepreneurship!
5 Golden Nuggets Shared:
- Where you come from doesn’t define who you are or what you will become, you get to decide your future.
- Evaluate your childhood and be grateful for how it’s shaped you into the person you are today.
- Anything you want to do, you can do. Chase your dreams and take action to make them a reality.
- We all go through adversity throughout our life. Choose to overcome your adversities and use them to your advantage.
- Be selective with who you choose to surround yourself around. As they say, your network is your net worth!
3 Bold and Kick-Ass Quotes:
- “I can create my own life and be more than what I came from.” – Nicole Zeien-Cox
- “I like doing things accelerated and getting things done.” – Nicole Zeien-Cox
- “Having the right people around you is everything.” – Nicole Zeien-Cox
Click the hyperlink below to connect directly with Nicole!
Click the hyperlink below to connect directly with us!
Until next time, Do Something Nice for Someone!