Overview: In this episode, JJ Birden comes back on the Think Bold, Be Bold Show! JJ is a keynote speaker, best-selling author, an ex-NFL player, and an entrepreneur. He is an engaging communicator and a leading expert at helping individuals seize their opportunities in life. Tune in to hear how JJ went from playing in the NFL to delivering keynotes across the nation!
5 Golden Nuggets Shared:
- Ensure your marketing materials reflect who you are and what you’re capable of.
- Receiving feedback can be tough, but it’s important to learn from it and use it to your advantage.
- Have a game plan ready for whatever you aspire to do in life.
- Your reason, your “why,” has to be big enough to keep you going when times get tough.
- There’s a teaching point in every story. Use your personal experiences, stories, and knowledge as content in your business.
3 Bold and Kick-Ass Quotes:
- “Feedback is the breakfast of champions.” – JJ Birden
- “You have to protect your focus like a million dollar suitcase.” – JJ Birden
- “Everyday you’re alive you have the opportunity to create positive memories, you have that control.” – JJ Birden
Click the hyperlink below to connect directly with JJ!
Click the hyperlink below to connect directly with us!
Until next time, Do Something Nice for Someone!