Overview: In this episode, Dr. Rina Shinn, comes on the Think Bold, Be Bold Show! Rina is the owner and medical director of Adonis Cosmetic Surgery & Spa. Since she started her first practice in Pueblo Colorado in 1997, Dr. Rina Shinn had a passion to use her skills to help others. Although she enjoyed her work, it was hard to see so many patients in pain. As she studied and grew her skills, she found herself drawn to a different path, aesthetic surgery. In 2008, Dr. Shinn expanded her expertise in the laser aesthetics field and opened her own practice. Adonis is a unique center that combines life-changing procedures with healing techniques and wellness seminars. A result was a place where women and men with busy lives can get a procedure done and be assured they’ll look great and heal quickly. Given her background, it’s transparent that Dr. Rina Shinn is an expert on changing your self-image. Tune in to hear how she made the transition in her business, and tips on how you can change your self-image!
5 Golden Nuggets Shared:
- No matter where you come from, you get to choose your path.
- If you want something bad enough, make the time and keep fighting.
- Sometimes you have to take a step back, take yourself out of your business, and evaluate what’s working and what’s not.
- Never have an “I know it all” attitude. Always be a student and willing to learn.
- The things we stress about are generally out of our control, don’t scare yourself with them. Make a pledge of not scaring yourself today.
3 Bold and Kick-Ass Quotes:
- “I have to grow and change for me to adapt.” – Rina Shinn
- “You have to absolutely, brutally honest with yourself before any change can happen.” – Rina Shinn
- “It takes courage to not take the easy route.” – Rina Shinn
Click the hyperlink below to connect directly with Rina!
Click the hyperlink below to connect directly with us!
Until next time, Do Something Nice for Someone!