Overview: In this episode, Akbar Sheikh comes on the Think Bold, Be Bold Show! Akbar is a #1 internationally best-selling author, speaker, master of the 7 Ethical Principles of Persuasion, has helped 5 funnels hit 7 figures, a father, and philanthropist with a concentration on orphans and giving the gift of vision to blind children. Prior, he was homeless, overweight, in a terrible relationship, and suffered from a crippling anxiety disorder. He does what he does because he believes that entrepreneurs are inherently good people that want to make more revenue thus they can give to their families, communities, and favorite charities, hence making the world a better place. Akbar is on a mission to use persuasion for good, helping people break through, the ethical way. Tune in to hear Akbar’s inspirational journey and why mindset is the key foundation for success!
5 Golden Nuggets Shared:
- If you find yourself stuck and unhappy, evaluate your current situation. Like Akbar, your current situation is not your final destination. If you want change, you can create it.
- If you want a different life, chances are you need to remove negative influences. You are a creation of your support group, environment, and lifestyle choices. Choose wisely.
- The more you give, the more you will get. Try giving more of yourself to others and see how the universe will reward you.
- Success isn’t all about money. It’s about creating a life you desire while having the ability to give back to those in need.
- If you want help, you just have to ask. The collaboration that’s possible in your network would surprise you if you just simply…ASK!
3 Bold and Kick-Ass Quotes:
- “I believe as entrepreneurs we are artists, our canvas is our mind where we create.” – Akbar Sheikh
- “It’s easier when you start making decisions through your belief systems.“ – Akbar Sheikh
- “Scale on a daily basis.“ – Akbar Sheikh
Click the hyperlink below to connect directly with Akbar!
Click the hyperlink below to connect directly with us!
Until next time, Do Something Nice for Someone!