Overview: In this episode, we invite our friend and mentor, Greg Hague back on the show! Greg Hague is a nationally acclaimed real estate speaker, broker, attorney, and Huffington Post writer. His real estate strategies have been featured in Forbes, The Wall Street Journal, U.S. News, and over 300 major publications worldwide. Greg is the most recommended real estate expert on LinkedIn and has been endorsed by Muhammad Ali as “The Muhammad Ali of Real Estate.” Being the maverick he is, Greg is on a mission to STOP Zillow. With his latest creation, BuyerHunt, realtors and homebuyers will finally have the advantage they deserve. Tune into the show to hear how BuyerHunt works, and how you can be the first to know about newly listed properties!
5 Golden Nuggets Shared:
- Buyers want the perfect home at the best price. By using a listing service such as Zillow, buyers often have to compromise one or the other. But the days of compromise are over, Greg has created the solution.
- By utilizing the NEW BuyerHunt app, users will be notified of matching listings within minutes, even before they have a yard sign or appear online.
- Zillow pulled the trojan horse…it’s now BuyerHunt VS Zillow.
- Instead of sitting on your hands and complaining about something, find a solution to your problem.
- Fear keeps regular people from becoming a Maverick. Shut the fear up and start taking action today!
3 Bold and Kick-Ass Quotes:
- “We have the horsepower and the technology.” – Greg Hague
- “We’re going to take back control of our industry.” – Greg Hague
- “If they use BuyerHunt, they will see the freshest homes, if they go to Zillow they will see the rest of the homes.” – Greg Hague
Click the hyperlink below to connect directly with Greg!
Click the hyperlink below to connect directly with us!
Until next time, Do Something Nice for Someone!