Overview: In this episode, the king of podcasting himself joins us on the Think Bold, Be Bold Show! John Lee Dumas, aka JLD, is the founder and host of “Entrepreneurs on Fire,” a world-renowned and award-winning podcast. For the past 5 years and 2000 podcast shows later, JLD has interviewed inspiring and influential entrepreneurs worldwide. Tune in to hear JLD’s wisdom to you, and an exclusive sneak peek into his next move on podcasting…
5 Golden Nuggets Shared:
- It’s always important to step back and evaluate your business. Ask yourself, what else could you be doing if you weren’t doing what you currently do?
- Sometimes you have to give up “the good” to get “the great.” When things start to really flow and become comfortable, it’s time to push for greatness.
- Make sure you implement gratitude into your daily routine. Everyday stretch yourself to find something unique that you are grateful for.
- JLD is a huge fan of batching work. Batching work into set hours or specific days allows you to be more efficient and prepared.
- Success tip: Reach out to 10 people in your audience and ask them prompting questions about you or your business. Questions like where they found you, what the like about you, what they don’t like, and what their biggest struggle is.
3 Bold and Kick-Ass Quotes:
- “You can get the golden handcuffs in the entrepreneurial world.” – JLD
- “Numbers don’t lie.” – JLD
- “Engage 1:1 with people in your audience.” – JLD
Click the hyperlink below to connect directly with JLD!
Click the hyperlink below to connect directly with us!
Until next time, Do Something Nice for Someone!