Overview: In this episode, Brian K. Wright comes on the Think Bold, Be Bold Show! Brian is the Founder of Brian Wright International, Founder of SUCCESS PROFILES MAGAZINE, and the Host of Success Profiles Radio. He is also an author of several books, including his latest, “Success Profiles: Conversations With High Achievers.” If all of these accomplishments weren’t enough, Brian also enjoys ghostwriting for several high ticket clients! Tune in to hear how Brain has multi-purposed content to create high-level success and how you can too!
5 Golden Nuggets Shared:
- Multipurpose your content and take advantage of all exposure you receive.
- Efficiency tip: Make a list of things you can accomplish in 10 – 15 minutes. When you find yourself idling in downtime, knock off a few short things off your list.
- When you are pitching someone, remember it’s not about you. Add specific value and specific validation before going for the request.
- When your a guest on a show, be a good guest! Be engaging, authentic, and come prepared.
- Don’t just use your content one time. Be creative and find ways to multipurpose it. This will create more content, save you time, and create efficiency.
3 Bold and Kick-Ass Quotes:
- “I always ask. I’m BOLD and I ask.” – Brian K. Wright
- “Make it easy for someone to say yes to you.” -Brian K. Wright
- “Don’t you dare play small, the world needs who you are.” – Brian K. Wright
Click the hyperlink below to connect directly with Brian!
Click the hyperlink below to connect directly with us!
Until next time, Do Something Nice for Someone!