Overview: In this episode, we invite Phillip Stutts on the Think Bold, Be Bold Show! Phillip is the Author of, “FIRE THEM NOW,” a book that reveals the secrets of political marketing to grow your business. With more than 20 years of political and marketing experience, Stutts has worked with multiple Fortune 200 companies and has over two decades of experience working on campaigns with billions of dollars in political ad spend and contributed to over 1,000 election victories, including hundreds of U.S. House campaigns, dozens of U.S. Senate campaigns and even three Presidential victories. He also founded Go BIG Media in 2015 and has won more than 20 prestigious awards for their work with US Senators, Governors, and Presidential Candidates, including a Pollie Award for Best Digital/Internet Independent Expenditure Presidential Campaign and the Goldie Award for Digital Video Excellence in a Presidential Campaign. Tune in to learn how you can use political strategies to win at business marketing!
5 Golden Nuggets Shared:
- Treat your health as serious as you do your business. You wouldn’t jump into business without researching to make an educated decision, which should be the same for your health choices.
- Politics and business principles go hand in hand. In politics, when running for election you find out what the voters want. In business, when you are growing you need to think of what the customers want.
- Block out quiet time each day to be creative and brainstorm new ideas. Phillip enjoys waking up at 4 am to walk on the beach, listening to business podcasts for inspiration.
- There’s no such thing as “self-made.” No one solely creates success, everyone has people along the way that plays into their journey. It’s important to recognize this and be grateful for those opportunities and people.
- If you live every day in the uncertainty of your own life, eventually you will have an unhappy life. Live every day with the thought of, how can I grow and create more happiness for myself and those around me?
3 Bold and Kick-Ass Quotes:
- “We are in a customer based economy.” – Phillip Stutts
- “My clients must succeed before I succeed.” – Phillip Stutts
- “Every positive motion in life comes from growth.” – Phillip Stutts
Buy “Fire Them Now” here: http://amzn.to/2ETzR2f
Click the hyperlink below to connect directly with Phillip!
Click the hyperlink below to connect directly with us!
Until next time, Do Something Nice for Someone!