Overview: In this episode we invite Rafi Chowdhury back on the Think Bold, Be Bold Show! Make sure to go back and listen to his first episode with us, Ep #91. Rafi is the founder & CEO of Chowdhury’s Digital and an experienced Growth Hacker. His genius is with press coverage, helping consult and coaching others. By working with Rafi you will learn how to do press coverage for yourself while building your personal brand. Tune in to hear Rafi’s wisdom and how you can implement a few simple steps to increase your press release!
5 Golden Nuggets Shared:
- When you start scaling your business, make sure you are running your business verse working in your business. Ensure your team knows your expectations!
- When you are building a personal brand, utilizing PR (press release) is essential. If you aren’t from a financial standpoint where you can hire a PR agency, there are other avenues you can take such as consulting and coaching.
- Building relationships and providing value to others online is the easiest way to grow your network.
- Your landing page needs a direct call to action with a simple layout. On average you have about 2.5 seconds to capture their attention, don’t confuse them with a busy layout or too much text above the fold. Your call to action needs to stand out!
- Paint a picture to help your target audience realize their pain points. A simple way to do this is by asking a question. This will make your audience more engaged, spark their curiosity, and feel like you can relate to their struggle.
3 Bold and Kick-Ass Quotes:
- “Press release is all about connections, your network, and relationship building.” – Rafi Chowdhury
- “Your landing page needs to immediately convince someone they didn’t land on the wrong page.” – Rafi Chowdhury
- “Pick up the phone, make a call, and get things done!” – Rafi Chowdhury
Click the hyperlink below to connect directly with Rafi!
Click the hyperlink below to connect directly with us!
Until next time, Do Something Nice for Someone!