Overview: In this episode, Bearj Jehanian comes back on the Think Bold, Be Bold show! We previously interviewed him on episode #44 and after hearing how much progress he had since our last interview, we had to invite him back on. Bearj is a well-known speaker, author, and coach. After many trial and errors, following the right mentors, and a lot of hard work Bearj has truly found his purpose. Tune in to the episode to hear how you can break down walls to find the success you desire!
5 Golden Nuggets Shared:
- Think bigger even if those around you are thinking small. If you want big things, you need to follow those who also think big.
- You have to believe that you have something incredible to offer this world, we were each put here for a reason.
- If you are fearful of something, start with small steps and continue taking more steps as you go along. Once you get going, you will see it wasn’t as bad as you thought!
- Life is full of infinite unfolds. Unfold as many of them as you can before your time is up.
- We all have walls up against us. Find ways to break through those to find true happiness and success in your life.
3 Bold and Kick-Ass Quotes:
- “I see global, that’s my vision for myself.” – Bearj Jehanian
- “If you want to change your life change the people around you.” – Bearj Jehanian
- “Take some action in your life!” – – Bearj Jehanian
Click the hyperlink below to connect directly with Bearj!
Click the hyperlink below to connect directly with us!
Until next time, Do Something Nice for Someone!