Overview: In this episode, we interview the youthful and incredible thought leader, Tofe Evans. Tofe is a well-known speaker, endurance athlete, and overall limit pusher. After struggling through a period of heavy depression and anxiety, he became aware of how important mental health is. Tune in to hear how overcoming this adversity kicked off the journey Tofe is on, which is an admirable and wild one!
5 Golden Nuggets Shared:
- Make health your number one priority. Not just your physical health, but your mental health as well.
- Push yourself farther than you think you are capable of. We all set limits on ourselves, but when you challenge those limits it will surprise you what you can actually accomplish.
- When you can get people’s attention, you can dedicate yourself to a cause and make a change.
- Becoming resilient and enduring challenges in life is crucial. Resilience and endurance are two things that you can practice and prepare for.
- Use your pain and your past to help others in similar situations. Through this, you will find you are also helping yourself.
3 Bold and Kick-Ass Quotes:
- “My perspective was like looking through the clarity of a straw.” – Tofe Evans
- “I’m just an obsessed and curious person.” – Tofe Evans
- “Adversity is a blessing in disguise.“ – Tofe Evans
Click the hyperlink below to connect directly with Tofe!
Click the hyperlink below to connect directly with us!
Until next time, Do Something Nice for Someone!