Overview: In this episode, we interview the coach of coaches, Jennifer Trask. Many of us seek coaching for personal development or to improve our businesses, but have you ever thought about who may be coaching your coach? Starting in her high school years, Jennifer found she had a natural gift of coaching. After several pivots in her journey, Jennifer started her business of coaching coaches. Coming on her 10th year of entrepreneurship, Jennifer’s wisdom and laptop life of success is one you need to hear!
5 Golden Nuggets Shared:
- Set out for realistic, attainable goals. It’s great to have big goals, but make sure your current goals are within reason of what you are capable of at the present moment.
- Build your belief muscles by reaching the small goals you set for yourself. This will offset a snowball effect and help you reach the bigger goals you really want.
- Figure out what things in life make you happy and stick to your guns when it comes to those things.
- If you don’t have something you want, it’s because you’re in a preparation stage for it.
- If it’s something you really want and something you truly believe in, don’t you dare give up on it.
3 Bold and Kick-Ass Quotes:
- “Usually if there’s something you really want in your business or life and you don’t have it, it’s because you’re not ready for it.” – Jennifer Trask
- “Entrepreneurship is a roller coaster ride.” – Jennifer Trask
- “What I didn’t know when I started, was A LOT!” – Jennifer Trask
Click the hyperlink below to connect directly with Jennifer!
Click the hyperlink below to connect directly with us!
Until next time, Do Something Nice for Someone!