Overview: In this episode, we interview the social media powerhouse, Erin Cell! Erin is a Social Media Strategist and the Founder and CEO of Socially Powered. After being in Corporate America for over 20 years, she made the decision to step away and follow her passion for marketing, which led her to create her own social media company. Erin helps her clients successfully implement their social media, giving them the attention they need and attracting the ideal clients they desire.
5 Golden Nuggets Shared:
- Figure out your ideal client and who you want to work with. Don’t just take on clients for the money, there has to be harmony in the relationship or you will end up only hurting yourself. (It’s okay to fire a client and walk away, the universe will respond!)
- If you have an idea to start something but doubt yourself because your not “ready,” figure it out because if you don’t do it eventually someone else will.
- Attend as many events as you can. Events always lead to networking and connections.
- You have to be creative with your business on social media. The algorithms are constantly changing, to avoid spending money on marketing be creative and stand out.
- If you’re in business you need to at least have a Facebook page, this is the number one place people are going to look for you. It’s important to be actively posting on your page, showing you have a presence.
3 Bold and Kick-Ass Quotes:
- “Just believe in yourself! If you don’t do what you want to do, someone else will.” – Erin Cell
- “Go live on your social platforms. This is one of the best ways to market to your audience, don’t be afraid of things going wrong people love that.” – Erin Cell
- “I saw it in my head what I envisioned it to be, and it wasn’t enough. I wanted more.” – Erin Cell
Click the hyperlink below to connect directly with Erin!
Click the hyperlink below to connect directly with us!
Until next time, Do Something Nice for Someone!