Overview: In this episode, we interview the one and only, Marsha Wright. Marsha is a serial entrepreneur, TV business expert & media personality, an investor, a 4x best-selling author, and a heartfelt philanthropist. At the early age of 16, she found that her skill was marketing. This sparked Marsha’s journey into small business and led to building up her own powerful brand. Partnering with well over 20 companies now, Masha is one of the most well-known influencers in the entrepreneurial world with an army of dedicated fans following her journey. Tune in to hear Marsha’s wisdom and tips on how you can find success by leading with your determination and talent!
5 Golden Nuggets Shared:
- The most successful people in this world work their way up from hardships and trial and errors, Marsha is a prime example of this. (Spoiler alert: At one point in her life she had to make $8 stretch for food and gas each week!)
- In order to become successful, you first have to find what success looks for you, find the easiest way to get there and enjoy your passions at the same time.
- Take advice from your mentors and run with it. You will figure things out, you just have to start somewhere and be determined in the process.
- If you are asking for help, especially from influencers, you need to have something to offer in return. Don’t go right in for the ask, influencers are approached all the time and need to feel appreciated and have value returned to them just like anyone else! (Think, trading your value for their value!)
- Use your talent to maximize your capacity and efficiency. As one person you don’t have the capacity to accomplish everything but with the right network combined with your talent your success and time increases!
3 Bold and Kick-Ass Quotes:
- “The way my current life is by design and not by accident.” – Marsha Wright
- “Success for you as a person doesn’t necessarily have to be what success for somebody else is.” – Marsha Wright
- “Know what your asset points are and go into collaboration with those asset points in mind.” – Marsha Wright
Click the hyperlink below to connect directly with (Guest)!
Click the hyperlink below to connect directly with us!
Until next time, Do Something Nice for Someone!