Overview: In this live episode we interview Ron Malhotra, Financial Guru and expert in the success, mindset, wealth, and leadership arenas. Specializing with an expertise in the finance industry, Ron’s successful journey is paving the road for others seeking successful education. He craves learning and has made it his life’s mission to grow and learn to his fullest capacity, and in return summarize that knowledge to share with others.
5 Key Highlights Shared:
- The reason Ron indulged himself into the finance industry was that he wanted to figure out money, how it worked, what it could do, and how it could help the people around him. Ron has a hungry appetite to learn about human potential, his obsession with the topic turned his financial situation around alongside everyone he helped.
- Even after seeing tremendous success, Ron still felt like something was missing. Within the recent years, he had an epiphany, realizing the only way to get rid of that feeling was to find a sweet spot between his purpose and passion to make a profit.
- Ron created The Successful Male, which focuses on re-defining successful men and helping them find holistic success. This is not a sexist movement, rather a movement solely focusing on the issues men can improve on to benefit the world.
- After feeling a sense of something missing and experiencing “shiny object syndrome,” Ron’s breakthrough happened from having great mentors. He learned that he needed to become a good follower to become a good leader.
- In the French language, heart means courage. To find your internal truth you need to be courageous and follow your heart in life. Once you open your heart more in your life you will find a more powerful way of living.
3 Bold and Kick-Ass Quotes:
- “A legacy is not always described and captured by what we accomplish for ourselves, but what we try to do for others.” – Ron Malhotra
- “Start thinking, for everything you dislike in the world, what can I do to fix that or make it better?” – Ron Malhotra
- “Open your heart more if you really want to be powerful. Stop overemphasizing your mind and thinking, start really digging into your heart and your feelings.” – Ron Malhotra
Click the hyperlink below to connect directly with Ron!
Click the hyperlink below to connect directly with us!
Until next time, Do Something Nice for Someone!